With superior no-stick performance, PAM Coconut Oil is a no-fuss alternative to traditional coconut oil for fat-free cooking. Great for gluten-free cooking, it helps you pull off everything from sweet to savory dishes, and won’t change the taste of your food.
TROPICAL ENERGY BALLS
20PREP TIME MINUTES
TOTAL TIME MINUTES
NUMBER OF INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup wheat germ or ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Stir together oats, peanut butter, chocolate morsels, wheat germ, honey, coconut, pineapple, nuts, and vanilla until well combined.
With wet hands, form a tablespoon portion of the mixture into a ball. If mixture is not holding together as desired, add additional honey until balls hold shape. Roll in shredded coconut if desired. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 36 balls.