Power Infuse Ace + Anti-OX
Concentrated serum with antioxidants that neutralize free radicals.Contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and bioflavonoids. An effective treatment to improve the skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots. This serum can be use as stand alone product before creams to enlighten the skin tone, to activate the masks or mixed with other serums to create MY SERUM.
HOW TO USE:
1. The serum can be used as stand alone product: Use the serum in your daytime and night time routine. During the day, apply a thin layer of your serum under your day cream to help repair skin and protect it from environmental damage. Then at night, apply again a thin layer of your serum under your night cream. Apply a warm moist towel to your face to gently open pores and leave skin slightly moist. Apply tiny dots of serum all over your face and then blend lightly and quickly all over. Use short light but firm strokes to apply your face serum. Do not stretch, pull or rub the skin.
Whilst the serum is still wet after applying gently tap the surface of your face with your fingers for half a minute. You can use all your fingers both hands on either side of your face very lightly. The
tapping action encourages the serum to sink fully into the deeper layers of the skin as far as it is able to go. Only when your serum is fully dry – touch dry on your face (this should take around 3 minutes) you can apply your cream or foundation.
2. The serum can be used to create MY SERUM (personalized serum) by mixing it with other serums. Use the Oxynergy Paris application to know what is your formula.
MY SERUM can then be applied in the same way at home.
SKIN TYPE & INDICATIONS:
– For all skin conditions.
– Enlightens the skin tone.
– Reduces the appearance of dark spots.
– Neutralizes free radicals
– Vitamin A.
– Vitamin E.
– Vitamin C.
– Personalized skin care program.
– Does not contain paraffin.
– Does not contains silicon.
– Does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives.
– Perfume free.
– Balanced pH.
– Colouring free.