Power Infuse Enzyme Peel
The enzyme peel gently eliminates dead cells and impurities to renew the skin. A new way to exfoliate without acids and harsh, irritating scrubs. The protease (enzyme) substitutes usual acids with success, as it does not produce irritations and hypersensitivity. Exfoliating the skin is an important process to maintain healthy skin and to enhance penetration of products applied subsequently. The enzyme peel also revitalizes the skin as it contains amino acids, peptides and essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium).
HOW TO USE:
Apply a thin layer on the face avoiding eye area. Leave for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Then apply the Toning mist and a cream. We recommend to apply the enzyme peel once per week.
SKIN TYPE & INDICATIONS:
– For all skin conditions.
– Gently exfoliates the skin.
– Removes dead cells and impurities.
– Reduces skin pigmentation and enlighten the skin tone.
– Improves the skin softness and texture.
– Moisturizes & refreshes.
– Boosts oxygen consumption of the skin cells and increases the
natural energy of our cells (ATP).
– Stimulates cellular renewal, for a brighter skin.
– Revitalizes the cutaneous metabolism and insures long-term rejuvenation
of the cell’s vital functions because of a growth factor like
– Provides the skin with nutrients responsible for maintaining biological
– Helps the skin to defend oneself actively against tiredness, stress
– Calcium protects against ageing process (anti-hyaluronidase
activity, reduces glycation, neutralizes free radicals).
– Peeling enzymes.
– Amino acids.
– Essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium).
– Vegetal glycerine.
– Does not contain paraffin.
– Does not contains silicon.
– Does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives.
– Balanced pH.
– Alcohol free.
– Hydroxy acids free.
– Does not contain harsh and irritating scrubs.
– Colouring free.
- Reduces skin pigmentation and increase the skin luminosity up to 6% after one application.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots up to 44% after one application.
- Improves the skin texture and reduces roughness up to 30% after one application.
- Increases fibroblast and keratinocytes regeneration up to 70%.
- Increases O2 consumption of fibroblast and keratinocytes.
- Increases cellular respiration up to 45% after 50 minutes.
- Increases formation of pyruvate for supplying the cellular energy production (ATP) up to 28% after 2 hours.
- Increases ATP production up to 34% at 6 hours and 38% at 24 hours.
- Increases DNA synthesis (activation of epidermal renewal) up to 15% at 24 hours.
- Increases the production of proteins (activation of cellular metabolism) up to 15% at 24 hours.